--34 Media Labs--
About The Position
Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a young, talented and motivated Product Manager to join our team, manage customer projects and internal products
This is a unique opportunity that combines business analysis & product management. You will get a chance to work on the business analysis to new projects while handling the product management of ongoing customer projects & internal products
You will have the ability to coordinate people and projects with your mind set on deliverables. You’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you're invested in Agile frameworks.
- Eliciting Research & Requirements
- Creating a detailed business analysis outlining problems, opportunities and Innovative solutions with their risks, benefits and impacts
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements ( user, functional, and non-functional requirements, in addition to business rules, assumptions, and limitations.
- Assessing, Testing & Validating of solutions
- Processing change requests & analyzing the risks/impact on existing requirements
- Communicating the product vision and helps various stakeholders understand the requirements, flow, complexity, and dependencies
- Gathering and analyzing data to develop processes, reduce costs, and identify business savings and fresh business opportunities
- Responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Setting clear expectations and managing them according to technical specification documents and agreements.
- Arrange, moderate and summarize internal project sprints and standups.
- Collaborate with account managers, designers, developers and other team members on different projects
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business informatics, Management or relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal & time management skills
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Willingness to learn more about different industries and technologies.
- Familiarity with software development
- Good sales skills & account management skills