--34 Media Labs--
About the position
Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a young, talented and motivated Business Development Specialist to join our team, approach potential customers, arrange & attend meetings and set strategies to close and handle new customers.
You will be responsible for approaching new customers.
You will have the opportunity to build relations and trust with the company’s clients.
You will be part of a team that acquires a thorough understanding of our customer needs and business nature.
- Present and sell company products to potential customers
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Receive, filter and arrange potential leads
- Identify sales prospects and contact them
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Manage partnerships and approach potential partners
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships
- Manage CRM with Sales activities and work on weekly reports on customer visits
- Arrange, moderate and summarize customers meetings
- Handle clients needs and abide by the company policies
- Research competitors and be aware of market trends
- Willingness to handle phone calls, reply to emails and attend meetings
- Acting as a main point of contact with the company customers
- Translating clients’ needs into business needs
- Experience: 1 – 3 years (Experience with services sales is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business informatics, marketing, economics or relevant field.
- Excellent English command writing and reading.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be honest, positive and adaptable
- Willingness to learn more about different industries and clients.
- Familiarity with software development
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills, sales skills and interpersonal skills